Eggs large- 2 nos
White Sugar-1 cup ( 125 Gm)
Brown Sugar-1/2 Cup ( 75 Gm)
Banana Over ripe-2 Nos
Oil- 1/2 Cup ( 125 Ml)
Water- 1/2 Cup ( 125 Ml)
Vanilla Essence- 1 tsp
All purpose Flour- 1 Cup (200 Gm)
Baking Powder- 1 Tsp
Cinnamon powder- 1/3 Tsp
Muesli – 4 Tbsp (Kellogg ‘s)
- Wet Ingredients
- Whisk the egg well and add the sugar and beat well until it becomes fluffy and changes color to pale white.
- Add the oil, water, and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Dry Ingredients
- Sieve the flour with salt, cinnamon powder and Baking powder
- Mix the Muesli to it.
- Add the dry ingredients to the Wet mixture and mix well.
- Take an oven proof tray and grease it with oil, and lightly dust with flour
- Preheat the oven to 200 C.
- Place a small oven proof bowl with water inside the oven to create humidity.
- Pour the mixture into the baking tray and bake in the oven for approximately 30 minutes.
- Check with a knife to see if it comes out clean.